Sunday, July 17, 2011

Some Details

We met with the Site Supervisor on Thursday as I mentioned in my last update, to clarify a few things and ask some questions. The great news is, he confirmed we are on track for a late August handover. This week cabinetry will be completed, then tiling, then paint...so the next few weeks the house will hopefully start to look more "finished". 

Friday, a garage door arrived and was installed


Those 'cleaned up' bricks I mentioned last post



The deck railings and stairs are in place


Next outdoor job is to put gates on and finish railing on alfresco

I don't think I've had a picture of the entrance on the blog, so here it is


Decorative niche in entrance

A little difficult to see, but this is another decorative niche in the hallway, this one will have mini-downloads in the top. Not exactly sure what I'm going to do with it yet...

Correct tile order has arrived !!

Bathroom tiles

Bathroom sinks

Handles on all cabinets are this style

Kitchen drawer

Overtired future home occupant 


No comments:

Post a Comment